Is your company keeping up with all the technological changes taking place over the years? Are all your departments collaborating and aligned to help your company grow? Today we are talking to Vamshi Sriperumbudur about his experience as a CMO and how each department can work together to keep up with their customer’s expectations.
Vamshi is a passionate, results-driven senior marketing leader of cloud-based B2B software platforms and applications(PaaS/SaaS). He has successfully led the digital transformation of the marketing function at large enterprises and startups with a “blueprint” for go-to-market strategy, messaging, and execution with integrated campaigns to drive awareness, market leadership, and revenue globally.
“Difference between traditional and SAAS, to me is, making the customer successful, quickly and build on that success. And that’s helpful. It’s a win-win for everyone.” – Vamshi Sriperumbudur.https://feeds.libsyn.com/395225/rss
Highlights from today’s discussion with Vamshi include:
- Introducing Vamshi Sriperumbudur (1:33)
- Go-to-market strategy from Vamshi’s perspective (2:13)
- Calibrating and aligning multiple playbooks (6:38)
- Shifting the customer journey throughout the years (10:17)
- Product management in the playbook (12:35)
- Collaboration between marketing and product management (16:59)
- Product marketing vs. go-to-market (19:51)
- Improving the go-to-market strategy (24:11)
- Keeping up with go-to-market trends (27:08)
- What marketing and sales need right now (30:58)
- Vamshi’s biggest takeaway from today’s conversation (34:55)
- Who should own the go-to-market strategy (37:55)
Are you keeping up with your ideal customers during these ever-changing times? How is your company playbook collaborating and aligning to ensure your customers are always in mind? We love feedback and would love to know more about your strategy and how your organization comes together! Come share with us on social media!