Is your company working together for the greater good of your go-to-market strategy? In today’s episode, we are chatting with Kathleen Booth.
Kathleen is the SVP of Marketing at Tradeswell, the first to offer e-commerce brands a system of intelligence that breaks down the silos between marketing, sales, operations, logistics, and finance, providing a “mission control” for growing e-commerce businesses looking to thrive in the real-time commerce economy.
“But if you can’t nail everybody agreeing on who should have a voice, and how should those decisions be made, then I think you’re going to have a flawed process from the very beginning” – Kathleen Boothhttps://feeds.libsyn.com/395225/rss
Highlights from today’s discussion include:
- Introducing Kathleen Booth (1:11)
- What does a go-to-market strategy mean, and how does it drive revenue (5:16)
- The customer is the hero of the story (7:55)
- Involving your product in your strategy (11:26)
- How can your whole organization help your sales (15:02)
- The simple strategy for implementing your strategy (17:54)
- Kathleen shares unsuccessful strategies she has experienced (21:13)
- Executing go-to-marketing strategies in different verticals (27:28)
- Kathleen shares what she would want you to implement in your own organization (31:55)
Is your company working together for the greater good of your go-to-marketing strategy? We love feedback and would love to know more about your strategy and how your organization comes together! Come share with us on social media!
Connect with Kathleen Booth
Connect with us!
If you have a topic you’d like us to cover, send us a note! If you enjoy our show, please give us a follow, rate, and review on Apple podcasts or Spotify and come back for more exciting episodes!
You can also connect with us on social media.